Protecting Your Privacy
During the registration on the Site, we collect "Personally Identifiable Information", such as your name, postal address, telephone number, e-mail address, or other information that can be used to identify you or contact you.
- Booksdelivery.com will not share any of your Personally Identifiable Information with our advertisers or any third-parties for marketing purposes.
- Account information is password protected. Keep your password safe.
Registration is required to submit a post through our service or to use other types of functionality that require the service to recognize a user (e.g., personally contacting the site users by sending a message). If you decide to register or sign up for certain services, you will need to give us certain Personally Identifiable Information, such as a valid e-mail address, postal address, telephone number. This Personally Identifiable Information will be used to personalize and improve your experience of our service. This information will not be disclosed to any third-party without your explicit consent.
Registered users may choose to receive the notifications or receive other mailings from us regarding our service or the Site. You may opt-out of receiving future mailings as part of the registration process.
You can review and change your Personally Identifiable Information at any time on the My Profile in the My Account section.
Data We Store
The following information is stored in our database, even after deletion, and may be archived:
- Registration information.
- Your Order details
Although we make good faith efforts to store information in a secure environment that is not made available to the public, we cannot guarantee complete safety.
We may use the information you disclosed to us to:
- Provide our services to you.
- Provide customer service to you.
- Prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities.
- Automatically scan messages to check for spam, fraud, phishing attacks and other malicious activity or illegal or prohibited content.
Booksdelivery.com may disclose information about its users if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to:
- Respond to a legal process (e.g., subpoenas, court orders).
- Respond to claims that a listing or content violates the rights of third parties.
- Protect the rights, property or personal safety of ConsumerComplaints.in, its users or the general public.